We are now offering for purchase the video replay of the 3 Day Happy Mouth™, professionaly filmed in 2019 with Dr Tom Kolso facilitating the class.
The class was given in English. This is our most up-to-date class at present. You can give Happy Mouth sessions after taking this class.
Translations into Czech, French, Hungarian, Japanese, Romanian, & Spanish. There will be other language translations offered in the near future.
The video replay consists of:
- approximately 18 hours of Dr Tom delivering the class to a live audience
- You will receive the Happy Mouth manual when you purchase this class
- You will be able to view the class as many times as you like for 6 months from the date of purchase.
- There are no audio or video downloads of Happy Mouth classes
- In addition, if you would like to become a Happy Mouth Certified Practitioner, there’s a written test you can take. We send you the questions, you can take as long as you like to answer, it just requires you to have listened carefully to the class.
Happy Mouth™ Guadalajara, Mexico, April 2019.
If you choose take your first, live, hands-on class with Dr Tom or Shauna Teaken in the 12 months following your purchase, you’ll pay a much reduced rate. For example if your country price for the recorded class was $1695, your live class will be $325USD only. In the 1-2 year period, you’d pay $585. Please email us for the discount code to receive the discount
We offer a different world pricing system, based on USA government ratios with other governments and your price will be taken from your address.
If you live and work in Chile, Mexico or Mali, your price will be $1440USD
If you live and work in the USA, New Caledonia, Poland, French Polynesia, Czech Republic, South Africa, Hungary or Romania your price will be $1695 USD
Australia will pay $1870 and all other countries will pay $1950 USD
Also available are recorded Introduction and Basics Classes – click here.
The classes are information-rich as well as containing the activations for the various systems, clearings for past traumas and dramas around teeth, gums, eating, jaws, and communication, and participants are able to ask questions about their own dental health which leads to even more fascinating insights.
Instructions are given for running the points as sessions on others, and participants practice this in the class. In addition the manual contains the charts and instructions for accurate location of the points on the head, as well as protocols for delivering sessions.
The systems and points covered in the class include:
- Dontal Generative System,
- Bone & Lymph Restorative System,
- TMJ Restorative System,
- TMJ Generative System
- Tooth Structural Integrity System,
- Gingival Generative System,
- Gingival Restorative System
- Salivary Gland Generative System,
- Hair Generation Activation Point
- Youthening Activation Point
- and a number other points.
Protocols to activate tooth buds to regrow teeth, gums and regenerate nerves are also given in the class.
Other topics covered include mercury amalgams, phobias about dentistry, receding gums, bone loss, clenching & grinding, dental implants, and wisdom teeth.
Please Note: Piracy – It is very important that the content of these recordings be protected. Please keep these recordings and charts for yourself. Also we have a warning about confidentiality. This material is presented under an exclusive copyright of Happy Mouth. Any website, email sharing or public performance of the material in this recording will be considered a copyright violation. Of course you can talk about the class in general terms on what you have learned here. But please do not teach or present the material as it is presented here. This is proprietary information. It is great if you refer people to this class. You can discuss that you have learned some valuable things here and maybe give a few examples – but do not dive in and begin teaching or presently the material or recordings at a body process trade or bars trade or other class as if it was yours to teach.